If you have the confidence, qualifications, experience and desire to explore and test your skills in Administration, Web Development, Sales, Marketing, Technical Services & Project Management then we would love to hear from you.
Document Management Specialist
Position: Document Management Specialist
Company: Prestariang SKIN Sdn Bhd
Work Location: Cyberjaya
Employment Type: Contract
- Write, review, or execute plans for testing new or established document management systems.
- Analyse, interpret, or disseminate system performance data
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
- Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
- Propose recommendations for improving content management system capabilities.
- Document technical functions and specifications for new or proposed content management systems.
- Develop, document, or maintain standards, best practices, or system usage procedures.
- Consult with end users regarding problems in accessing electronic content.
- Monitor regulatory activity to maintain compliance with records and document management laws.
- Retrieve electronic assets from repository for distribution to users, collecting and returning to repository, if necessary.
- Prepare support documentation and training materials for end users of document management systems.
- Prepare and record changes to official documents and confirm changes with legal and compliance management staff.
- Exercise security surveillance over document processing, reproduction, distribution, storage, or archiving.
- Implement scanning or other automated data entry procedures, using imaging devices and document imaging software.
- Conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
- Assist in the development of document or content classification taxonomies to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval.
- Assist in the assessment, acquisition, or deployment of new electronic document management systems.
- Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
- Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
- Implement electronic document processing, retrieval, and distribution systems in collaboration with other information technology specialists.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
- Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years in DMS functions and other administration operations