Prestariang operates with a clear structure, based on the Sustainability Policy where each function has clear roles and
responsibility to perform for Sustainability and Good Governance.
The Working Committee of Prestariang consists of the following: -
- The President / Group Chief Executive Officer ("GCEO") as the Chairman of the Working Committee
Members from the management team of Prestariang (as the representatives from the respective departments appointed by
Representatives from subsidiaries (as and when required)
The functions of the Working Committee include: -
- Review, update and recommend Sustainability Policy for the approval of the Board
- Plan and recommend the ESG activities/ actions for the approval of the Board.
- Execute the approved ESG activities/ actions
- Reviewing the adopted Sustainability Policy and approved activities on regular basis.
Ensuring that the Board receive adequate and appropriate information for decision-making and review respectively.
The role of the Secretariat is as follows: -
- Assisting the Working Committee in its administrative activities.
Coordinating and compiling the activity reports generated by members for the purpose of deliberation at Prestariang
Follow-up on Board approved activities/ actions for the purpose of reporting to the Board.
- Monitor and report the consolidated sustainability activities/ actions to the Board.
Measurable Objectives and Reporting
This Policy is embedded into our business practices through the Working Committee. The Working Committee, led by the
President / Group Chief Executive Officer is accountable for the implementation and monitoring of this Policy.
The Working Committee will discuss on the measurable objectives and its progress to date, towards achieving business
sustainability for subsequent endorsement by the Board of Prestariang. The Board is at liberty to seek and improve one or
more aspects of its sustainability, and hence measure progress accordingly.