Prestariang remains steadfast in its commitment to act ethically and contribute to economic development and growth. We believe in enhancing the quality of life for our employees and their families, as well as that of the society at large. We respect the environment and continuously seek the necessary knowledge and resources to deepen our awareness.
Our journey into sustainability is guided by the following standards and frameworks:
- FTSE4Good Bursa Malaysia Index Rating;
- Bursa Malaysia Sustainability Reporting;
- Malaysian Code of Corporate Governance 2017;
- Global Reporting Initiative Standards;
- Selected United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- MYCarbon GHG Reporting Guidelines; and
- ACCA Malaysia Sustainable Reporting Guidelines for Malaysian Companies.
Prestariang continues to move towards achieving the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals and to date, we have taken proactive measures to align ourselves with the following selected goals:
This benchmarking against such a varied collection of local and international standards ensure that we cover every angle and actively seek out areas for improvement in our sustainability journey into five focused areas: