Our training facility at Pengerang, Johor is designed for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
curriculums and programmes, under Prestariang Skills Training Institute (PSTI).
The facilities at the centre is moulded for classroom training as well as practical and technical training. In a classroom
environment, the centre can fit up to 25 trainees with 14 bays for practical exercises. With the small class size, it allows
for one-on-one instruction, learning and coaching.
The centre is fully equipped and comply with safety regulations for work platform including safe handling and storage of
materials. The centre is also suitable to conduct soft skills training.
Prestariang Skills Training Institute (PSTI) is now focussed on Welding courses. Therefore this centre is fully equipped for welding
equipment and training operations.
Some of the facility are as below:
Classroom Tools & Equipment:
- Brand new projector, white board, air conditioners and wall fans.
Welding Bay Machine & Equipment:
- Welding Machine (TIG 315P AC/DC) – Dual Process GTAW & SMAW
- Bevelling Cutting Machine
- Air Plasma Cutting Machine
- Bench Press hydraulic Machine
- Bend Saw Machine
- Welding Rod Oven
- Welding Hand Tools
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Full Bay Ventilation System
- Meeting / Discussion Room
- Resource Centre